Felt Tea Cup Coin Purse
These cute and simple to make tea cup shaped coin purses are the perfect Mother’s Day gift! They come together in minutes, so be sure to make a few for all the moms in your life.
- Using the pattern, cut out two of the tea cup shapes from felt. Insert Photo B.
- Create flowers or other designs from felt and sew them onto one of the tea cup shapes. Have fun with this step! Look at photos of old tea cups to get ideas for designs.
- Sew zipper onto the tops of the tea cup shapes.
- Open the zipper an inch.
- Fold the two tea cup shapes towards each other, right sides together.
- Stitch around the tea cup shape. Insert Photo A.
- Pull the coin purse up through the zipper.
Pattern: Felt Tea Cup Coin Purse PDF Pattern & Tutorial