Back to school is here! And if you are the parent of a teen or tween, then you know they have to have the most unique bestest of the best school supplies. You‘ve been to the school supplies section of the store … everything looks the same and everyone is shopping from the same pile of supplies that you are. Enter PrestoFelt™!
Your kids can totally make this, like, for themselves, dude!
1. Hand the kids a sheet of PrestoFelt™ and a Marker (permanent or fabric markers work best) and let them go to town doodling.
2. Peel the adhesive backing from the PrestoFelt.
3. Wrap the PrestoFelt around the cover of the notebook, smoothing as you go.
4. Trim using non-stick scissors.
• PrestoFelt™- Neon Green
• Notebook or Composition Book
• Westcott Non-Stick Titanium Scissors
• Permanent Marker
Do you see your kids doing this project? Or maybe YOU want to doodle or Zentangle® to make your own book cover!