Softies, Stuffies, every age loves a cuddly critter. Who could resist this Love Cow? Super fun and easy to make! Let’s get started!
You will need:
- Free Printable Pattern (Download here Cow Pattern Felt)
- 9” x 12” Kunin Classicfelt™ Craft Cuts, 3 White, 1 Black, 1 Brown, 1 Pink, 1 Red
- Aleene’s Quick Dry Fabric Fusion® www.ilovetocreate.com
- 4 Black buttons by Laura Kelly www.buttonsgaloreandmore.com
- White, Red, Black embroidery floss
- 8 oz Fairfield polyester fiberfill www.fairfield.com
- Scissors, pins, sewing machine and matching thread
1. Cut out pattern pieces as indicated on printable pattern page. Pin and cut out pattern pieces as shown from felt.
2. Use Fabric Fusion to glue spots to cow body pieces, arms and legs. Add heart to front of body stitching around piece.
3. Sew or glue on button eyes. Sew buttons on snout
4. Place arms, legs, tail, horn pieces together in pairs. Zigzag stitch through center of each pair.
5. Lay snout on face for position. Mark a straight 2” line on felt. Cut along line through felt.
6. Place felt body pieces together wrong sides together. Insert arms, legs, tail and horns in between body pieces. Pin and sew around body completely. Clip curves.
7. Turn cow through snout opening. Stuff. Add snout and stitch closed.
This is an easy enough project for the kids to make and enjoy! Make a whole herd.
Thanks for stopping by!