Tuesday I shared an easy heart garland, die cut and glued on a ribbon. Today I am sharing how I finished up my Valentine décor with the same heart die making a centerpiece, table runner and pillow.
- 9” x 12” craft cuts Kunin Eco-Fi Fancifelt™, Red Midnight Swirl, White Chevron
- Laura Kelly Heart Die (http://www.sizzix.com/A11079/sizzix-bigz-die-heart-5)
- Big Shot by Sizzix (www.sizzix.com)
- Scissors, ruler
- Felt Adhesive
TIP: From each craft cut you can die cut two hearts. You can also use a 5” heart pattern and cut hearts out with scissors.
1. Die cut hearts. I used twelve for my table runner, seven for the 14” centerpiece and two for the pillow.
2. For the table runner I used a black one I found on sale. I glued the hearts alternating down the center of the table runner.
3. For the centerpiece shown above, I purchased an inexpensive round placemat and glued hearts around the edge.
4. For the pillow I chose an existing pillow and flipped it over. I glued two hearts to the back. You could also stitch them on to remover later.
Check out all of our DIY Felt Valentine Projects on our Pinterest Board.
You can now find an expanded color line of Kunin Eco-fi Classicfelt; Eco-fiPlus™ Premiumfelt and ShaggiChic non-wovens fabrics in cut by the yard at your local Walmart; please inquire as to what is available in your area.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope we have inspired you to create an easy Valentine décor for your home.