By Laura Bray
Hello my felty friends! Laura Bray here and I’m here to show you how to make a cute, felt bear pin. This pin looks so cute on a jacket, tote bag, or pinned to a scarf!
- (1) 9″ x 12″ craft cut of Kunin Classicfelt™ in brown
- Embroidery floss
- Pin back
1. Cut the brown felt into the following circles:
- (2) 2” circles for the bear’s head
- (1) 1” circle for the bear’s nose
- (2) 1” circles for the bear’s ears
2. Cut the two circles for the bear’s ears in half, stitch each halves together to give double thickness to the half circles.
3. Stitch the nose piece onto the lower middle of one of the 2” bear head circles and embroider a nose, mouth and eyes as seen in the photo.
4. Pin the ears between the two head pieces near the top of the head, and stitch the two pieces together.
5. Stitch the pin onto the back of the bear head and wear it proudly!
You can find more cute projects like this on my blog at LauraBrayDesigns.com.
You can now find an expanded color line of Kunin Eco-fi Classicfelt; Eco-fiPlus™ Premiumfelt and ShaggiChic non-wovens fabrics in cut by the yard at your local Walmart; please inquire as to what is available in your area.