By Laura Bray
Spring is finally upon us! Today, I’m going to show you how to create unique, felt flower gift tags for your Easter baskets, Mother’s Day, or any other Spring holiday you have coming up. They are sweet and colorful and the pop of wood slice brings a bit of nature to your gift wrap projects.
- 9″ x 12″ craft cuts of Kunin Classicfelt in Cream, Baby Pink, and Gold
- 12″ x 18″ craft cuts Premiumfelt™ in Lagoon and Olive
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Wood slices with hole drilled in top
Instructions to make a Felt Flower Gift Tags:
1. Make felt flowers. Below is a photo tutorial of some of the flowers I made. Alternately, use your favorite felt flower tutorial or check-out this post to see other felt flower tutorials.
2. Once you have your felt flowers made, glue them onto the wood slices.
3. Thread a pretty ribbon through the embellished wood slice and use on Easter baskets and in gift wrap.
You can now find an expanded color line of Kunin Eco-fi Classicfelt; Eco-fiPlus™ Premiumfelt and ShaggiChic non-wovens fabrics in cut by the yard at your local Walmart; please inquire as to what is available in your area.
Thanks for crafting with me today! Come and visit me on my blog – I always feature LOTS of felt projects!