Father’s Day is on Sunday and what better way to let Dad know that he is the best than with a #1 Dad Pin that he can wear all day long as a reminder!!!
How To Make It:
1. Using the Sizzix/Ellison Die Cutting Machine, Cutting Pads and Dies, cut out all the felt pieces needed. I cut out two of the same badge pieces to make the base thicker.
2. Figure out how you want to lay your felt pieces out before you glue them down.
3. Glue the two badge pieces together first using felt glue. Then glue the #1 DAD pieces down.
4. Cut strips of each of the colors of felt. I made them .25 inch thick and 9 inches long. Then I cut them in half.
5. Glue the strips to the back of the badge, layering them to make it look full.
6. Let it dry. Once it’s dry, heat the hot glue gun and then glue the bar pin to the back.
And then you can put it on the dad that you think is #1!!!!!
Hope you like this #1 DAD pin made from Kunin Felt! You can make one too, just in time for Father’s Day!!!!
You can now find an expanded color line of Kunin® Classicfelt; Kunin® Premiumfelt and ShaggiChic non-wovens fabrics in cut by the yard at your local Walmart; please inquire as to what is available in your area.