Halloween is a little over a month away and I am super excited to get started decorating! Aside from Christmas, Halloween is my favorite holiday to decorate for! I love scary decor but I also love cute décor. This Beware of Flying Brooms Banner will look great during the Halloween holiday, especially with suspended broom sticks on the porch!
How to make it:
1. Cut the Olive 12” x 18” down to 12” x 15”.
2. Using letter templates, cut the letters from black felt. (I cut mine to look a little spooky and witch like)
3. For the broom:
4. Lay everything out of the 12” x 15” piece of Olive felt and then glue everything down in place.
5. Once the glue is dry, turn the Olive felt over and glue down the piece of wood.
6. Glue the black ribbon to the stick so that you can hang it up!
Hope that you like this Beware of Flying Brooms Banner. I’m so excited to decorate for Halloween!
You can now find an expanded color line of Kunin Eco-fi Classicfelt; Eco-fiPlus™ Premiumfelt and ShaggiChicnon-wovens fabrics in cut by the yard at your local Walmart; please inquire as to what is available in your area.