By Katie Berry
Halloween is near and I’m still decorating! I love coming up with new decorations to put around the house! The kids love it too! These Halloween Hoop Art projects are super easy and the kids can create their own! Also, I’d like to introduce Kunin’s new felt line…Corduroy!
- 9” x 12” craft cut of Kunin Corduroy™ (1) Sandstone, (1) Orange, (1) Pirate Green, (1) White, (1) Charcoal
- Embroidery Hoops
- Felt Glue
- Optional: Die Cutting Machine, Dies, Die Cutting Pads
How to make it:
1. Open your Embroidery Hoop, place your felt sheets on the bottom hoop. Replace the top hoop and tighten the screw.
2. Cut the excess felt from the back of the hoop.
3. Cut out a pumpkin, stem and pumpkin face. I used a die to cut my pumpkin, but pumpkins can easily be cut out with scissors.
4. Using felt glue, glue all of your pieces together!
I decided to make a Ghost Hoop too! I hand cut the ghost and face. I used an alphabet die to cut the word “Boo!”
I tied ribbon to the screw for easy hanging. I love the Kunin Corduroy Felt! I like that it gives the felt and project texture! I hope you like it as well!
Kunin’s Corduroy felt can be purchased in 9” x 12” Craft Cuts.
You can now find an expanded color line of Kunin® Classicfelt; Kunin® Premiumfelt and ShaggiChic non-wovens fabrics in cut by the yard at your local Walmart; please inquire as to what is available in your area.