We are CELEBRATING! Check out our new Coordinates, polka dots, stripes, stars and hearts. Who can resist polka dots? I made this cute clown hat for my granddaughter to wear for Halloween. Soon I was making one in every color. Adorable for a party and these hats are very sturdy. They can be used over and over again!
You will need:
1. Use pattern to draw hat on back of each piece of felt and cut out hat.
2. Glue trim along lower edge of hat. Repeat with second layer to make pom pom trim nice and full around hat bottom.
3. Cut some pom poms off the excess trim and glue three to center of hat.
4. Overlap sides of hat and glue.
5. Glue larger pom pom on top.
Aren’t these just too adorable, what a fun party and look at that multi color pom pom trim. Check out this trio on the Expo International blog. https://www.expointl.com/
You can now find an expanded color line of Kunin® Classicfelt; Kunin® Premiumfelt and ShaggiChic non-wovens fabrics in cut by the yard at your local Walmart; please inquire as to what is available in your area.
Till next time, keep #creatingwithKunin