Thanksgiving is coming up and we have family coming to town so the decorating has begun! I always love a good wreath and this Thankful Wreath is very welcoming on my front door!
How I made it:
1. I cut 1.5”x12” strips of the Walnut Corduroy Felt. I also cut my letters and leaves.
2. Using hot glue, I glued the Walnut strips to the foam wreath, wrapping it around as I went.
3. I cut 1.25”x2” rectangles. Then, I folded them in half and cut out a triangle at the bottom to form a banner piece.
4. I glued the letters down to the banner pieces.
5. I turned my banner pieces upside down and glued a piece of jute rope across the back at the top.
6. After figuring out where I wanted the banner to go on my wreath, I glued it in place on the back and cut off the excess.
7. I laid all of my leaves in place and then glued them down with the hot glue.
8. Once I had everything glued down, I attached a piece of jute rope to the top so that I could hang it!
Hope you like my Thankful Wreath featuring Kunin’s new Corduroy felt. It’s my new favorite line!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! There is so much to be thankful for!
Kunin’s Corduroy felt can be purchased in 9” x 12” Craft Cuts.
You can now find an expanded color line of Kunin® Classicfelt; Kunin® Premiumfelt and ShaggiChic non-wovens fabrics in cut by the yard at your local Walmart; please inquire as to what is available in your area.